Anne joined Eckland & Blando as a summer associate in 2019. In that time, she served clients by performing comprehensive research and diligently briefing matters in a variety of practice areas including: commercial litigation, employment law, and administrative law. Through this experience, Anne also cultivated an extensive knowledge in government contracts, including government compliance and bid protests.
Anne graduated from the University of St. Thomas School of Law where she served as Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Law and Public Policy and competed in the American Bar Association National Moot Court Competition. She also participated in the Law School's Appellate Advocacy Clinic where she and her team briefed and argued a 4th Amendment Rights case in front of the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals.
Anne possesses the unique experience of working on Capitol Hill in Washington, DC during her undergraduate years at The Catholic University of America. Her work on the Hill provided her with the invaluable skills of understanding a client's needs and developing meaningful relationships. As an Associate at Eckland & Blando, she has a great passion for serving her clients and working toward robust solutions to even the most complex problems.
Areas Of Practice
- Government Contracts & Administrative Law 40%
- Commercial Litigation 40%
- Employment Law 20%
- Minnesota, 2020
- University of St. Thomas School of Law, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- J.D. – 2020
- Law Journal: Journal of Law and Public Policy, Editor in Chief, 2019 – 2020
- The Catholic University of America, Washington, D.C., District of Columbia
- B.A. – 2017
- Honors: cum laude
- Major: Politics
Honors & Awards
- University of St. Thomas School of Law Mission Award: Excellence in Professional Preparation
Associations & Memberships
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Ramsey County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Minnesota Bar Association
- Judge Edward Wahl, Hennepin County, Judicial Extern, 2018 to 2018
- United States Conference of Catholic Bishops, General Counsel, Legal Intern, 2018 to 2018