Eric J. Weisenburger
Eric Weisenburger focuses his practice on commercial litigation, government contracts, and civil rights actions. He joined the firm as a student law clerk following a wide range of litigation-focused activities, including an externship with The Honorable Donovan W. Frank at the United States District Court, District of Minnesota and a summer in Illinois, where he was granted a temporary license to practice and successfully obtained a complete defense award while representing a defendant in an arbitration.
Eric graduated cum laude from the University of Minnesota Law School. During his time as a student, he further honed his advocacy skills as a director of the school’s National Moot Court team.
- B.A., cum laude, Law, Politics, and Society, Drake University (2013)
- J.D., cum laude, University of Minnesota Law School (2016) Business Law Concentration
- Eckland & Blando LLP, Minneapolis, MN, 2015-present
- Chicago Transit Authority, Chicago, IL, 2015 (Rule 711 Licensed Student Attorney)
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- National Contract Management Association (NCMA), Twin Cities Chapter
- State of Minnesota (2016)
- United States Court of Federal Claims (2017)