Business and Commercial Law
The law of business is not becoming simpler or more straightforward. As the complexity of deals and commercial affairs have increased, so too has the complexity of all aspects, from negotiating to drafting and ensuring the matter complies with all relevant governmental regulations.
At Eckland & Blando, our attorneys routinely advise and represent clients with a wide variety of business and commercial law transactions, including:
- Contract drafting and negotiation
- Breach of contract and other contract disputes
- Contractual torts
- Employment agreements
- Noncompete agreements
- Restrictive covenants or covenants not to compete
- Confidentiality agreement disputes
- Whistleblower actions
- Uniform Commercial Code issues
- Complex creditor/debtor matters
- Licensing agreements
- Intellectual property disputes
- Trade secrets
- Antitrust Act and Lanham Act
- Fiduciary duty
- Business mediation
- Maritime law, contracts and liens
- Municipal land use and regulatory issues
Advice and Counsel
Our experience with business litigation benefits our commercial clients with the insights we gain from analyzing all parts of a transaction through the discovery process and during courtroom litigation.
Our attorneys know from experience where the many moving parts of a complex commercial transaction are most likely to break, and we use that knowledge when working on all our clients’ matters.
Contact Our Firm
Our lawyers develop creative solutions for your business, working to resolve your issue in a cost-effective fashion. Call our Minneapolis office at 612-236-0160.