Schedule Contracts and Commercial Items
The lawyers at Eckland & Blando LLP assist clients in selling commercial goods and services to federal, state, and local governments by:
- Counseling clients in the submission of offers in response to a GSA Schedule solicitation;
- Determining necessary pricing/discounts to ensure compliance with "most favored customer" pricing;
- Ensuring commercial pricelists and information regarding pricing/discount practices are furnished as required;
- Advising clients on compliance with the Trade Agreements Act; and
- Helping eligible clients submit offers under the accelerated MAS Express Program.
Becoming a GSA Schedule contractor requires thorough knowledge of eligibility rules, offer requirements, and compliance issues. Our attorneys counsel clients to ensure they understand the process and what's required of them. For quality legal advice from skilled government contract attorneys, contact Eckland & Blando LLP today.