International Trade and Customs
Our firm’s International Trade and Customs practice focuses on helping businesses meet the growing and complex challenges of our global economy. We advise clients on the most practical, safe, and efficient ways to deliver goods both in and out of the United States. This includes working with businesses on security, customs compliance, and export compliance or litigating disputes with the U.S. Government or other entities.
Our practice includes assisting businesses in the following areas:
- U.S. Customs rulings
- U.S. export controls and compliance programs
- Free trade agreement qualification
- HTS (Harmonized Tariff Schedule) classifications
- EAR (Export Administration Regulations)
- ITAR (International Traffic in Arms Regulations)
- C-TPAT (Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism)
- NAFTA (North American Free Trade Agreement)
Eckland & Blando prides itself on its ability to craft creative legal solutions to a complex global marketplace. We have the resources and expertise to assist our clients with both preventive legal advice and, when necessary, litigating any disputes that arise.