Schedule Contracts and Commercial Items
The lawyers at Eckland & Blando assist clients in selling commercial goods and services to federal, state and local governments by:
- Counseling clients in the submission of offers in response to a GSA Schedule solicitation
- Determining necessary pricing/discounts to ensure compliance with “most favored customer” pricing
- Ensuring commercial price lists and information regarding pricing/discount practices are furnished as required
- Advising clients on compliance with the Trade Agreements Act
- Helping eligible clients submit offers under the accelerated MAS Express Program
Becoming a GSA Schedule contractor requires thorough knowledge of eligibility rules, offer requirements and compliance issues. Our attorneys counsel clients to ensure they understand the process and what’s required of them.
Assistance with Any Contract Matter
For knowledgeable legal advice from attorneys experienced with working on all aspects of government contracts, call our Minneapolis office at 612-236-0160.