The lawyers at Eckland & Blando assist clients in selling commercial goods and services to federal, state and local governments by:
- Counseling clients in the submission of offers in response to a GSA Schedule solicitation
- Determining necessary pricing/discounts to ensure compliance with “most favored customer” pricing
- Ensuring commercial price lists and information regarding pricing/discount practices are furnished as required
- Advising clients on compliance with the Trade Agreements Act
- Helping eligible clients submit offers under the accelerated MAS Express Program
Becoming a GSA Schedule contractor requires thorough knowledge of eligibility rules, offer requirements and compliance issues. Our attorneys counsel clients to ensure they understand the process and what’s required of them.