Labor and Employment Law
Eckland & Blando understands the issues companies face when recruiting, managing, or terminating employment relationships. Our expertise with negotiating, drafting, and litigating contracts allows us to assist our clients in all manner of employment and labor matters.
Our experienced attorneys provide our clients knowledgeable guidance and tailored advice to help your business develop broadly applicable policies and work rules, and to deal with specific issues that arise. Our goal is to protect your business’s interests and help you prevent labor and employment law issues from occurring in the first place.
Eckland & Blando represents employers in a variety of areas related to labor and employment law, including:
- Confidentiality Agreement, Covenant Not to Compete, Noncompete Clause, and Trade Secrets Litigation
- Employment Contract Negotiation
- Minnesota Human Rights Act and other State Discrimination Laws
- Title VII Federal Discrimination Law
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Age Discrimination in Employment Act
- Wage and Hour Compliance
- Minnesota Sales Representative Act
- Independent Contractor vs. Employee Status
- Whistleblower/False Claims Act Defense
- Family and Medical Leave Act
- Fair Labor Standards Act
- Labor – Management Relations
- Labor Arbitrations
- Employee Discharge and Terminations
- Workplace Investigations
Contact Our Firm
For more information or to seek representation regarding Labor & Employment Law, please contact the experienced attorneys at Eckland & Blando.