International Trade and Customs
Our attorneys with Eckland & Blando international trade and customs practice focus on helping businesses meet the growing and complex challenges of our global economy. We advise clients on the most practical, safe, and efficient ways to deliver goods both in and out of the United States.
We can help your business with a variety of elements of international trade, customs, government contracts, or other elements of the global marketplace. This includes compliance with documentation, working with businesses on finance, merchant cash advance, security, customs compliance and export compliance, or litigating disputes with the U.S. government or other entities.
Our practice includes assisting businesses in the following areas:
- U.S. Customs rulings
- U.S. export controls and compliance programs
- Free trade agreement qualification
- HTS (Harmonized Tariff Schedule) classifications
- EAR (Export Administration Regulations)
- ITAR (International Traffic in Arms Regulations)
- C-TPAT (Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism)
- NAFTA (North American Free Trade Agreement)
Contact Our Firm
Our lawyers provide innovative legal solutions to a complex global marketplace. We have the resources and expertise to assist our clients with both preventive legal advice and, when necessary, litigating disputes that arise. Call our Minneapolis office at 612-236-0160.